The most common college application in Texas is Apply Texas. This is a statewide universal application for all public schools and a majority of private schools. You simply create an account using a personal email address, complete and submit 1 application, and then you can copy your submitted application to other schools.
The second application option is the Common Application this application is used to apply to colleges and universities out of state and some universities in state. For visit here to see which universities throughout the United States uses the common application. If your applying to a university that is not on Apply Texas or the Common Application if you need to use the universities specific application to apply.
Austin Community College
Austin Community College has over 100 different programs in 10 areas of studies that include technical certificates, two-year associate degrees, and advanced technical awards.
ACC Areas of Study are:
- Arts, Digital Media & Communications
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Culinary, Hospitality & Tourism
- Design, Manufacturing, Construction & Applied Technologies
- Health Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Public & Social Services
- Science, Engineering & Math
In order to attend ACC you must complete your 2 part application on Apply Texas and then the application on the ACC Admission website. Please visit with the Go Center staff for assistance.Once you complete both applications students need to complete the following:
- Complete FAFSA
- Activate ACC eID and ACCMail
- Submit your updated meningitis shot records
- Register and Complete Info Session
- Submit any supplemental documentation to ACC Financial Aid
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor