All students applying to the Travis Early College High School program must agree to a contract of expectations. Student expectations include:
- Making education a high priority
- Coming to school and being punctual
- Being responsible for their own learning
- Showing respect for everyone
Read about all Travis ECHS Program Student Expectations here.
Parents are our students’ most important educators and have the greatest influence on them. Parents will also be asked to agree to a contract of expectation supporting their student. Parent expectations include:
- Encouraging your child
- Making sure your child attends and arrives at school on time
- Staying informed
- Monitoring your child’s progress
- Attending all parent meetings and conferences
Read about all Travis ECHS Program Parent Expectations here.